Saturday, April 21, 2012

Here we go...

So the year 2012 is going to be quite the year for me.  It's going to be a year of new, a year of travel, a year of adventure, and a year of discovery.  I never thought I'd be able to do something like this; quit my job, ditch a lease, and leave my friends and family to go live in a strange country for 6 months, but here I am: 13 days from take-off.  Time has flown since I made the decision to go to India, and I really can't believe it's already here.

I've split my year into two parts.  The normal half....and the international half.  It's going to be a crazy year.  God's going to teach me a lot about Himself, and I can't wait.

Now I warn you, I'm not much of a writer.  Any updates I give will most likely come out in globs of words that seem jumbled, but hopefully the pictures I post will speak for themselves.  I'm thinking that due to my lack of eloquence, photo captions are going to be more my style.

I'll post a few times in the next couple weeks about my preparations, and hopefully once a week once I get to India.  I'm excited to discover more about how big God is, how small I am, and how much I need Him.

What an incredible international half I'm going to have!

3 comments:

  1. Good idea Sweetie. I love you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful you are going to help out with John...give him a big squeeze for me :) I know Laura is very excited that you are coming.

    Marcia Roby

    ReplyDelete